Thursday 11 September 2014

On morals and values...

I believe there's a lot going wrong with this generation; there is a great erosion of our morals and values. This erosion is as a result of various reasons which, I believe includes 'taking civilization to the extreme' regardless of the outcome. Well I'm really worried, i don't know about you, but if you see what i see, maybe you would be. I'd like us to discuss, starting with this...

My Opinion on Virginity (Female)
Traditionally, a gift comes in a box, with ribbons tied around it to form a bow. when one begins to fiddle with the bow, it means they want it off so as to unwrap the gift in order to access it's contents.
This goes to you ladies, if you are not ready to give out that gift, don't let him fiddle with the bow, it may come off easier than you think. Do not awaken love until it so desires. On the other hand, you have got to be married to be ready for your gift to be unwrapped (marriage is honorable with the bed undefiled).
Virginity is a gift from God, it's cool and still very much in vogue with an irresistible swag. If you say it is out dated, you are indirectly saying God is, because it is one of his express commandments to flee fornication. Keep it until it's time. But just in case your gift has been taken, do not despair, neither cheapen yourself any further, rather salvage what is left of your dignity. It matters still and is important to the one you finally end up with. It possible! Want to know what I think about. His grace is sufficient.
                                                                                                                                                  Jude 24.
This is my opinion but I'd like to know what you think about virginity, I just might see it in a new light you know...

3 comments:

  1. If you've ever found an alluring flower you adore, you would rather let it be connected to its roots and keep enthralling you, than pluck it, enjoy its full essence for the moment, and hold it in derision for the rest of its life.
    Though great is its temptation, but HIS GRACE is always sufficient.
    I COR 10:13.

    God keep you in His love my Super Fidel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My...that's some perspective you've got there. Never thought about it that way. Thanks Sheyi, for your comment.

    For those who are still yet to comment, here's your chance. Let the world here your voice, you might just have the words to put someone back on track, to change a nation, so common...i'll be waiting to welcome your comment favorable or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, don't think you are left out. I'll be on your tail so get ready to tell me why you guys think you have no stake in this subject...

    ReplyDelete